Welcome to reviewsrevues.com. If this is your first visit – where have you been? I’ve been here since January 2015. If you like what you read please consider clicking on the “Follow” button and then you will be notified whenever there is something new on here. I live on the Isle Of Wight off the south coast of the UK (lovely place if you have never been). I have been producing book reviews for websites and magazines for some time and now want a place where these can be gathered together. I really will have a go at reading anything. I love variation and will skip from genre to genre. This is what you should find on the site:
- Reviews of recently read books and pieces about books
- Murder They Wrote – Crime book reviews
- Female Fiction – (from a male point of view)
- Kid-Lit (I was a Primary School teacher for many years and the habit of reading children’s books is hard to break!)
- The Running Man (Adventure/Thriller reviews- so called because my local library, where I volunteer, uses a symbol of a running man for this fiction category.)
- Real Life – Biographies, autobiographies, biographical fiction fits in here
- 100 Essentials – Books and Music – Those that will have a permanent place on my shelves and hopefully in yours too!
- What I have been watching – TV, Films
- Music Now – What I have been listening to – the future Essential CD’s?
Use the indexes to find out what you may have missed. There’s also a very good search option in the side-bar if you are looking for something specific. Thank you for visiting reviewsrevues.com. I hope you like what you find and that you come back soon. Feel free to comment on any of the specific posts (you should find a Comment link underneath each post which will bring up the Comment box.) I always reply……………….
7 thoughts on “Welcome to reviewsrevues”
Great blog, just what I’ve been waiting for. Don’t change a thing!
Enjoyed looking at some of your reviews. Love the banner picture on your blog.
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning
this post and also the rest of the website is also really good.
Thank you for visiting my blog and fascinating to read a blog written by another islander (although mine is further away from the mainland than yours) I’m off to explore your reviews in more detail now.
Thanks for following me, Cleo and welcome to reviewsrevues.com. I hope you will find things of interest to read here. I am relatively new to the blogging experience and have been following you for a little while and I am thrilled to have someone who so obviously knows what she is doing as a follower! You have a great site! You say you are an islander but further away from the mainland than me. I haven’t picked up from your blog where you are……………? I got off the island for the first time this year today! That’s why I am a little late responding to your comments…………
Looks lime theres lots for me to read here!
Thanks for following The Immortal Jukebox. I hope you will enjoy the wide variety of music featured and perhaps make some discoveries. I usually post once a week and your comments are welcomed. Regards and good luck with all your projects. Thom
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to reading your reviews 🙂 Best of Luck!
LikeLiked by 1 person