Welcome to reviewsrevues.com. If this is your first visit – where have you been? I’ve been here since January 2015. If you like what you read please consider clicking on the “Follow” button and then you will be notified whenever there is something new on here. I live on the Isle Of Wight off the south coast of the UK (lovely place if you have never been). I have been producing book reviews for websites and magazines for some time and now want a place where these can be gathered together. I really will have a go at reading anything. I love variation and will skip from genre to genre. This is what you should find on the site:
- Reviews of recently read books and pieces about books
- Murder They Wrote – Crime book reviews
- Female Fiction – (from a male point of view)
- Kid-Lit (I was a Primary School teacher for many years and the habit of reading children’s books is hard to break!)
- The Running Man (Adventure/Thriller reviews- so called because my local library, where I volunteer, uses a symbol of a running man for this fiction category.)
- Real Life – Biographies, autobiographies, biographical fiction fits in here
- 100 Essentials – Books and Music – Those that will have a permanent place on my shelves and hopefully in yours too!
- What I have been watching – TV, Films
- Music Now – What I have been listening to – the future Essential CD’s?
Use the indexes to find out what you may have missed. There’s also a very good search option in the side-bar if you are looking for something specific. Thank you for visiting reviewsrevues.com. I hope you like what you find and that you come back soon. Feel free to comment on any of the specific posts (you should find a Comment link underneath each post which will bring up the Comment box.) I always reply……………….