I am Phil, a Reviewer, ex Primary School teacher and headteacher, former Brighton and Isle of Wight guest house proprietor and Senior Library Assistant for the Isle Of Wight Library Service. I have recently moved to Weymouth, Dorset. I have been blogging on this site since January 2015. This is what you should find on this blog:
– A range of informative and entertaining reviews.
– Help to make informed choices for reading. As I am a reading butterfly, floating from genre to genre you’ll be unlikely to want to read all of my selections (if you do – hurrah! Were we separated at birth?!)
– Follow me to enjoy my latest blogs or pick and choose from the categories or the tag cloud on the right hand side of the blog posts. Use the indexes which are regularly updated to discover hundreds of reviews
– I have a large music collection and enjoy recommending things that are worth seeking out.
– My shelves are full of books waiting to be read so I will be offering a combination of reviews from books you may have missed out on, that I am just getting round to, alongside the newly published.
– I have this compulsion to finish every book I start, even if I hate it, but it is unlikely that I will publish that many negative reviews. If I love it I want to shout it from the rooftops. If I hate it I’m probably more inclined just to never mention it.
– Publishers and authors are welcome to contact me if you would like me to review a book. You can e-mail me at email@example.com. I am a member of Netgalley, have been a featured contributor to new books magazine and Nudge website for a number of years as well as writing reviewsrevues.
Join in the blogging experience by posting comments. I do reply to them!
I look forward to hearing from you and having you as a follower!
Check out some hand-picked- for- you reviews to show where I’m coming from……