I am Phil, a Reviewer, ex Primary School teacher and headteacher, Library Volunteer and Isle Of Wight guest house properietor and cat owner. I have been blogging since January 2015. This is what you should find on this blog:
– A range of informative and entertaining reviews.
– Help to make informed choices for reading. As I am a reading butterfly, floating from genre to genre you’ll be unlikely to want to read all of my selections (if you do – hurrah! Were we separated at birth?!)
– Follow me to enjoy my latest blogs or pick and choose from the categories or the tag cloud on the right hand side of the blog posts.
– I have a large music collection and enjoy recommending things that are worth seeking out.
– My shelves are full of books waiting to be read so I will be offering a combination of reviews from books you may have missed out on, that I am just getting round to, alongside the newly published.
– I have this compulsion to finish every book I start, even if I hate it, but it is unlikely that I will publish that many negative reviews. If I love it I want to shout it from the rooftops. If I hate it I’m probably more inclined just to never mention it.
– Publishers and authors are welcome to contact me if you would like me to review a book. You can e-mail me at email@example.com. I am a member of Netgalley, a featured Directory Reviewer for New Books magazine and Nudge website and a reviewer for Real Readers as well as writing reviewsrevues.
– Fancy a holiday on the Isle of Wight? I could very well be your man. Have a look at my guesthouse at www.hazelwoodiow.co.uk
Join in the blogging experience by posting comments. I do reply to them!
I look forward to hearing from you and having you as a follower!
Check out some hand-picked- for- you reviews to show where I’m coming from……